The team at Express Woodturning is headed by Luke Ommundson and his wife Louise, who bring together their expertise of architectural design and third generation timber craftsmanship.
Luke is a third generation craftsman with expert knowledge in timber, cabinetmaking and woodturning. Louise has worked as an architect for 12 years before joining the family business to advance its technical design capabilities. The result of this joining of minds is custom made furniture not only of rare beauty, but high quality workmanship. Not only stunning results are achieved, but the product is designed to be manufactured at the most economical price to suit it's application.
Athens olympic torch Award
We were offered an award by Harringtons for the successful manufacture of over 17,000 Olympic Torches for the 2004 Athens Olympic Games. Harringtons had produced many Olympic Torches before, however had never before worked together with a timber manufacturer.
why choose us
- We have over 30 years experience in the Architectural & Building Industries
- We offer 5-axis CNC Routing and CNC Woodturning services
- We can do 3D Milling
- We provide full service from design to manufacture and after-sales service
- Fully rendered Shop Drawings
- We can provide sample colours and timber finishes
- We have Short Lead Times
- We can provide weekly order status updates
- MDSS available for all our materials and coatings
- Assistance in gaining GECA